September 3rd, 2017
- Mark 11:1-26
"Israel: From palm branches to withered roots"
If God guarantees fruit to the faithful are you producing fruit? What kind of fruit are you...
August 27th, 2017
- Mark 10:35-52
1. Mark off a time of the day devoted to God. Recognize him throughout the day. Worship him daily. Basically, walk with him. This is a time with a two-fold...
August 20th, 2017
- Mark 10:13-31
"The Perdition of Infatuation"
1. Ask God to forgive you for your lusts and help you grow in the grace of gratitude.
2. Make a list of areas in which you can...
August 13th, 2017
- Mark 10:1-12
1. Take your spouse on a date! Cultivate and grow the companionship God gave you.
2. Do you see yourself as the primary problem with your marriage or are you...
August 6th, 2017
- Mark 9:30-50
1. Are you living for the glory of your own little kingdom? In what ways?
2. In what ways do you try to get people around you to follow the rules of your...